This recipe for chicken marsala is so simple and quick to make! It is the perfect example of how simple cooking in the Nutra Ease waterless, greaseless cookware can be! You will love how fast it comes together for a weeknight meal, it’s an easy and delicious one pot dinner! Add this to your dinner menu rotation soon. You won’t be disappointed, we promise!
- 4 Chicken Breasts -
- Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning -
- ¼ Cup Red onion, julienne -
- ¼ cup Sun dried tomatoes, julienne -
- ½ Cup Prosciutto, rough chopped -
- 1 TBL Garlic, minced -
- 2 Cups fresh mushrooms, sliced -
- 1 Cup Marsala wine -
- ½ Cup Chicken stock -
- ½ Cup Heavy cream -
- ¼ Cup Parsley, Chopped -
- Preheat 10.5″ skillet on medium high for 2-3 minutes.
- Place chicken in skillet and cook for 4 minutes with lid ajar.
- Turn chicken over and add onion and garlic, cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Add prosciutto, sun dried tomatoes, and mushrooms and cook for an additional 1 minute. Stirring often.
- Add wine, chicken stock, and heavy cream. Cover with lid. When lid begins to click reduce heat to low.
- Cook for additional 8 minutes or until sauce is thicken.
- Garnish with parsley and serve over rice.