- 3 cups white rice, uncooked
- 1 cup zucchini, small diced
- 1 cup yellow squash, small diced
- ¼ cup white onion, small diced
- ¾ cup carrot, small diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cut vegetables as directed.
- Pour 4¼ cups water into the Dutch Oven. Cook at medium-high heat with the valve open, for 7 minutes or until the valve sounds. Add rice and reduce temperature to low; cover with the valve closed and cook for 15 minutes. Remove pan from burner.
- Preheat Wok with 1 teaspoon olive oil at medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add diced vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes. Using the turner, move vegetables to the side walls. Add remaining oil and eggs in the middle of the skillet; sauté for 1 minute.
- Add rice and stir well for 1 and a half minutes. Pour soy and teriyaki sauces; keep stirring for 2 minutes; add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.