Light, fresh and delicious this citrus salmon is an easy dinner to get on the table! We love it served with cilantro lime rice for a quick and healthy weeknight meal. Easily double this recipe to serve 4.
- 2 Salmon Filets -
- 1 Whole Orange Sliced -
- 1 Orange Juiced -
- 6 Stalks Asparagus Cut Diagonally -
- 4 Lemon Slices -
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Sliced -
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Sliced -
- 1 Zucchini, Sliced -
- Old Bay Seasoning -
- Season salmon with Old Bay seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Preheat 10½-inch skillet on medium heat for about 3 minutes. The temperature is correct when a few drops of water are sprinkled on the skillet and they bead up and dance around without evaporating.
- Place salmon fillets in skillet, add vegetables, orange and lemon slices and squeeze all the juice of the other orange over the salmon.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 8 minutes, or until salmon is ready. Serve with your favorite rice or salad.