Our Easter Egg Fruitylicious Pops are a twist on the classic Rice Krispies treat. We make them fun and colorful with Fruity Pebbles for fruitylicious flavor and a burst of spring color! We love Fruity Pebbles Easter egg pops. There're super easy and wonderfully declicious! Embrace the taste, experience the difference.
- Grease a 9″ x 13″ inch baking dish.
- Melt butter in the 4 quart Nutra Ease sauce pan over medium heat.
- When melted, add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and mix well. Pour contents into baking dish and spread evenly. Cool.
- Spray an egg cookie cutter with non stick spray and cut out eggs.
- Heat white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl at half power in 30 second intervals until fully melted. Dip top into white chocolate and sprinkle with extra fruity pebbles if you wish! Insert sucker sticks or popsicle sticks.
- These will keep for 3 days in an air tight container. Enjoy!