This recipe for vegetarian electric skillet lasagna is a simple and easy recipe to get dinner on the table in no time. With only a few ingredients including mushrooms, spinach and spaghetti sauce you'll have a hearty and comforting meatless meal in no time.
- 1 24oz Jar Spaghetti Sauce -
- 6-8 Uncooked Lasagna Noodles -
- 1 16oz. Ricotta Cheese -
- 1 6oz Bag of Baby Spinach -
- 1 16oz Sliced Mushrooms -
- 8oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese -
- In a cold electric skillet place 1/2 of the sauce in the bottom. Next break half the noodles and layer on top of sauce. Next put baby spinach and cottage cheese in, then put the rest of the noodles in and the rest of the sauce. Add portobello mushrooms.
- With cover on turn electric to 325 degrees, wait for valve to click steady then turn to 200 degrees for 30 minutes. Add mozzarella cheese, put cover back, turn skillet off, let sit for 15 minutes, serve.