If you are looking for a flavorful dish to feed your family this recipe for Filipino Chicken Adobo is sure to satisfy. Made with the Nutra Ease 10.5" skillet these chicken drumsticks are cooked in a matter of minutes and have delicious flavor! If you prefer a non-spicy flavor omit the thai chiles.
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks, Skins Removed -
- 8 Cloves Fresh Garlic -
- 1 TBL Thai Chiles, optional for heat -
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce -
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar -
- 1 TBL Fish Sauce -
- 1 TBL Brown Sugar -
- 3 Bay Leaves -
- 1 Cup Water -
- Salt & Pepper To Taste -
- Green Onions for Garnish -
- Preheat skillet on medium high to 2 minutes.
- Add chicken drums, cook for 4-5 minutes with lid ajar.
- Prepare the marinade; combine in a small bowl soy sauce, vinegar, fish sauce, brown sugar, water and bay leaves.
- Add marinade to chicken and add the Thai Chiles if using and garlic cloves, replace. cover. Wait for Nutra Valve to begin clicking; reduce heat to low.
- Cook for an additional 12 minutes.
Serve with rice and salad Embrace the taste, experience the difference.