- 1 pound rotini pasta
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Blend all pesto ingredients in the Royal Vortex.
- Fill 2/3 of the 4-quart Dutch Oven with water, cover and cook at medium-high heat until the valve sounds (about 7 minutes). Add pasta and cook for 8 minutes, or until al dente; drain with Junior Steamer/Colander.
- In the 4-quart Mixing Bowl, combine pasta with pesto sauce; top with Parmesan cheese and serve. Embrace the taste, experience the difference.