Unit: 3 Quart, Steamer Insert, 8” Skillet
- 2 T. Cumin – 2 T. Chipotle Chili Powder and 1/2 tsp Lowry’s
- 1 – 10 oz. Can Old El Paso Medium Enchilada Sauce
- 1 – 10 oz. Can Old El Paso Mild Enchilada Sauce
- 4 oz. Pepper Jack Cheese (Grated on #2 Blade)
- 1 – Lb. 90-10 Ground Beef
- 7 – Small Corn Tortillas
First steam the hamburger in the steamer. Sprinkle a thin layer of the seasoning mix over the meat after the steamer has cooled and mix thoroughly. Next, put 1/2 of the meat in the bottom of the cold 8″ skillet and add 1 can of sauce. Then shake half of the seasoning over the meat mixture.
Next place 4 tortillas over the meat and then add the remaining ground beef on top of the tortillas. Sprinkle another layer of seasoning over the meat and then place the remaining tortillas on top. Finally, shred the cheese on #2 blade and place on the tortillas with the final can of sauce. Turn the skillet on medium heat until the valve clicks and then reduce the heat to low for 15 minutes.