Meatloaf has never been so easy! This recipe for stovetop meatloaf is made with pork and turkey as well as shredded carrots for some good for you nutrients. We top the meatloaf with our favorite Arugula Pesto for an added punch of flavor. This meal comes together quick and will feed your whole family any night of the week!
- 1 lb Ground Turkey -
- 8oz Ground Pork -
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Onions, Diced -
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Carrots -
- 1 Tsp Minced Garlic -
- 2 TBL Worcestershire Sauce -
- 2 Eggs -
- Salt and Pepper To Taste -
- 1 Cup Arugula Pesto -
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pre heat the 10.5” Skillet on medium high for 3 minutes or until water droplets bead up and dance around. Coat skillet with cooking spray.
- Make a large patty with the meat mixture; add to preheated skillet.
- Place lid on ajar and cook for 8 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and place lid on flat; cook for 10 additional minutes.
- Remove meatloaf from skillet and top with Arugula Pesto.