- 2 medium carrots, sliced lengthwise into quarters
- 4 eggs boiled, sliced
- ½ cup white onion, julienned
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped
- 2 pounds flank steak
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 pinch of thyme
- Kitchen twine
- Stretch and tenderize the meat with a meat ponder.
- In the 5-quart Mixing Bowl, marinate meat with vinegar, ¼ cup wine, garlic, thyme and salt and pepper to taste; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (for more flavor marinate the night before).
- Stretch the meat on the Bamboo Cutting Board and placed in the middle vegetables, egg, parsley and chili flakes to taste. Roll it carefully. Using the kitchen twine, tie the stuffed flank steak. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat 6-quart Dutch Oven at medium-high temperature for 3 minutes. Add stuffed flank steak and cook two minutes; turn frequently. Add beef broth, the remaining red wine and leftover vegetables. Reduce temperature to medium, cover and cook for 35 minutes. Slice and serve.