It’s what’s for dinner…stuffed pork loin. This recipe is easy and delicious. We love the versatility of pork loin and how it marries so well with a wide range of flavors.
- 4 LB Pork tenderloin -
- 1/2 Cup diced ham -
- 1/2 Cup chopped bacon -
- 1/2 Cup chopped almonds -
- 1/2 Cup chopped dates -
- 1 Cup chicken stock -
- 1/4 Cup balsamic vinegar -
- 2 Tablespoons cranberry jelly -
- 1 Cup white wine -
- 1/4 Cup dates chopped -
- Trim excess fat from pork loin
- Make 3 long lengthwise cuts through the pork loin, be sure not to cut all the way through the pork loin.
- In a medium mixing bowl make stuffing by mixing ham, dates, almonds and bacon.
- Pre-heat the Nutra Ease 8 quart Dutch Oven on medium high for 3 minutes. Add pork loin and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Put the lid on turn heat down to medium low and cook for an additional 23 minutes. If Nutra Valve continues to click, continue to reduce heat slowly until it stops clicking.
- Make the sauce in the Nutra Ease 2 quart saucepan. Add chicken stock, white wine, balsamic vinegar, dates and cook on medium-high for 12 minutes. Turn heat off and let it rest for 2 minutes. Add the cranberry jelly and mix well.
- Pour over pork loin and serve. Embrace the Taste, experience the difference.