Going outside your comfort zone to make Turkey Stuffing that does not come from a box has never been so easy! This recipe is easy and you can serve on the side or inside your turkey. Show your family and friends what real stuffing should be like with this super easy and delicious Turkey Stuffing…it’s sure to be a hit!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil -
- 1 cup Gala apples, diced -
- 1 cup celery, diced -
- ¼ cup white onion, diced -
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped -
- 1 pound bread, diced - or 18 slices of bread
- 3 eggs, beaten -
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt -
- 4 cups chicken broth -
- Preheat the 6-quart Dutch Oven with oil at medium-high temperature for 3 minutes. Add apples, celery and onion; stir. Reduce temperature to low, cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- In the 5-quart Mixing Bowl, add bread pieces, beaten eggs and salt; stir well.
- Add bread mixture and chicken broth to the Dutch oven; stir well. Cover and cook at low temperature for 3 minutes (if the valve makes a sound you might need to turn the temperature lower). Stuff or serve turkey with this mixture.