We all love hearty comfort food regardless of the time of year…but during fall and winter we just seem to love it even more. We crave a delicious soul satisfying dish to warm and fill our bellies. Chef Jorge’s turkey a la king fits all those requirements.
This turkey a la king will feed a family of 6 or seconds for a family of 4. This recipe also makes a great freezer meal; just cook up some biscuits when you are ready to eat your turkey a la king.Fr
Embrace the taste, Experience the difference.
- 6 Ready to bake southern style biscuits -
- 2 Lb Pre cooked shredded turkey -
- 2 TBL Butter -
- 1/2 Cup White wine -
- 2 Pinches fresh chopped sage -
- 3 Cloves minced garlic -
- 4 TBL Butter -
- 1/2 Cup flour -
- 2 Cups Chicken broth -
- 1 Cup Heavy cream -
- Splash of white Wine -
- 1 12oz Bag mixed frozen vegetables - carrots, corn, peas, -
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Bell Pepper -