This recipe for creamy white wine chicken and mushrooms is one of our favorite EASY dinners. It comes together in a matter of minutes, needs only 1 pan- our favorite Nutra Ease 10.5" skillet and tastes like a gourmet meal. We love when a recipe has veggies, protein and a sauce all in one! Double the recipe to serve 4 instead of 2.
- 2 Chicken Breasts -
- ¾ Cup Sliced Mushrooms -
- ¼ Cup White Wine -
- ½ Cup Heavy cream -
- 1 Cup Sliced Baby Carrots -
- 4 Fingerling Potatoes, Quartered -
- 1 Tsp Goya Adobo Seasoning -
- Season chicken with adobo. Pre heat 10.5” skillet on medium high for 3 minutes. When water beads up and dances around the pan is ready.
- Add chicken and put lid on ajar. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Flip chicken and add the potatoes, carrots. Return lid to skillet ajar and then cook an additional 4 min.
- Add the wine and cream and mushrooms and cook for 3 more minutes with lid on at medium temp.
- Take off heat and let it rest for a few minutes. Ready to serve.